Help us give adults with learning disabilities and people in your community the chance to live with more independence and choice by doing something extraordinary.
Volunteering with Walsingham Support and Walsingham Support Community Solutions is to be part of someone’s story and make a real difference to your local area. As a volunteer as part of the Walsingham Community you’ll have the opportunity to meet new people, share your skills and develop new ones.
Join us today and discover how volunteering can change lives – including yours.
Make a real difference to someone’s life by:
- Giving people control over their lives
- Enabling them to live their best life possible
- Encouraging them to try new things
- Increasing their independence and confidence
As a volunteer for Walsingham Support Community Solutions (WSCS) and/or Walsingham Support, you’ll be making a huge difference to your community, you’ll have the opportunity to meet new people and you’ll be able to not only share your skills but develop new ones.
Our volunteer scheme ensures that you are well-matched for the volunteer role you're given. We will provide you with training and supervision to support you within your role, ensuring that you are confident and comfortable. We will work to make sure you understand how our vales spend time helping you to understand how our values – Passionate, Supportive, Progressive, Innovative and Genuine – underpin the way we work.
Volunteering with will make a difference to your life by:
- Meeting other incredible people – both your fellow volunteers and the people you will be helping, forming new friendships and contacts along the way
- Growing your confidence
- Gaining skills and get hands on experience working both as part of a team and independently
- Receiving useful training for your professional career