Why work for Walsingham Support?
At Walsingham Support, our people are the linchpin of our organisation and all our work. Our staff are passionate about our ambition which is an equal and diverse society in which people with disabilities are citizens in their own right who are supported to be happy and to reach their own potential.
Our values underpin our ambition. As an organisation we are:
- Passionate - People are always at the heart of everything we do.
- Supportive - Appreciate our colleagues, recognise achievements and develop our staff.
- Progressive - Embrace innovation and positive risk taking.
- Innovative - Seek continuous improvement in how we work by using our resources in the most efficient and effective way.
- Genuine - Always being open, honest and treat everyone with respect.
We seek team players who take pride in what they do and adopt a can-do attitude. Each and every member of staff plays a vital role in making a huge difference to individuals’s lives by helping them to reach their full potential.
In return, we’ll help you to exceed yours
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our roles.