We can provide services to support people with other needs, including age-related needs, dementia and mental health issues.
Age-related needs and dementia
We can provide flexible support for people with age-related needs and dementia who live in their own home or with their families.
This may range from a short call to a couple of hours each day to all-day support if they have more complex needs.
The support provided depends on the needs of the person and can include:
- Personal care
- Mobility including the use of hoists
- Daily tasks such as shopping, laundry and meal preparation
- Attending social activities
- Keeping in touch with family members
- Communicating with other health and social care professionals.
Mental health needs
We offer support and advice to adults with a wide range of mental health needs to take control of their life and achieve positive outcomes.
We work with each person using active support to encourage independence and build confidence – supporting them in the comfort of their own home.
Most importantly, we focus on getting to know each person so we can support them in the way that suits them best and promotes mental well-being.
Our experienced and well-trained staff can provide advice and guidance, offer crisis management and support people with various tasks, including:
- maintaining their tenancy
- managing their diet and medication
- staying safe
- paying their bills
- doing their shopping
- developing life skills
- liaising with support networks.