Support Worker (Driver)
The closing date for this vacancy has passed.
- 7.5 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 12 November 2017
Support worker job description:
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a support worker and join our close knit team in Swansea (Wales), providing an essential service to people with learning disabilities. Supporting people with a wide variety of everyday tasks, you will enable them to live as independently as possible in a safe and encouraging environment. We provide full training for all of our staff and will help you gain new qualifications through a programme of nationally recognised care courses.
Self-motivated and resilient, you will have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity. You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team. Some physical work will be required.
A full valid UK manual driving licence is required.
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please email, or fill in our application form now!
Please complete the form as fully as possible, remembering to:
- Provide details of your education and training
- List your full employment history, explaining any gaps
- Provide contact details including address, phone, fax and email if possible
- Specify the month as well as the year when required
- Answer all of the Criminal Records Disclosure questions
- Attach any additional sheets or information. If you have any questions about the role, experience problems with the forms or are using a screen reader which cannot access the forms, please email us.
Job Type: Part-time – 7.5 hours p/w
Salary: £3,003 p/a