To attract and retain the very best staff, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits – as well as striving to make Walsingham Support a fantastic place to work! At Walsingham Support, our people are the linchpin of the organisation and all our work. Our staff understand what we’re about and are committed to making our vision a reality.
Salary will depend on the role and location, and your experience and qualifications, but benefits typically include:
- Favourable and flexible working hours, including part-time roles
- 28 days’ annual leave, rising to up to 38 days depending on length of service
- Double pay if you work on bank holidays
- Pension scheme contributions
- Life assurance equal to 3x your salary
- Bereavement Counselling service
- Stress helpline and Couselling
- Eye care vouchers (dependent on position)
- Training and continuing professional development opportunities
- Long service awards
- Outstanding work bonus payments
- Gym/Well-being discounts
- Recommend a friend bonus... And many more!
We are an Investors in People-accredited organisation, and the training we offer to our staff reflects that. People who work for us have access to the best industry-recognised skills development programmes, as well as our own bespoke values training. As a result, our staff are trained to do their job to the best of their ability and gain transferrable skills along the way.