At Walsingham Support, we want our services to be the best possible.
We have worked with people we support, family members and staff to develop a set of quality standards that we monitor on a monthly basis.
Our quality standards are:
- Support an individual to achieve their goals
- Involve people in choosing their support
- Safeguard from harm and abuse
- Provide support in money management
- Encourage risk taking
- Encourage individuals to live healthily
- Support everyone to access their community
- Listen to feedback and respond
- Make sure the right staff are in place
- Make sure everyone is treated with dignity and respect
- Make sure policies and records are kept up to date
- Make sure support is checked regularly.