We specialise in tailored support services for individuals with learning and other disabilities.
We know that everyone is different, so we adapt our support to fit each individual’s choices and abilities. We also encourage each person to play a full part in planning their support, making sure they’re at the centre of the decision making process.
We can support people who want control over their care and support to receive a direct payment and achieve a more independent life.
Direct payments enable people with disabilities to have greater choice and control over how their support is provided. Anyone who is assessed as requiring support has the right to request a direct payment.
We will charge an hourly rate that includes all of the costs with no hidden fees, which will include:
- Recruiting a support worker to provide support
- Completing a Disclosure and Barring Service check and reference checking support workers
- Providing induction and training to support workers
- Support with managing support workers e.g. paying staff, national insurance
- Continuous support with any issues or concerns
For added piece of mind, we can also set up a bank account in the recipient’s name to hold the direct payment and provide effective and transparent money management.