Support Worker (Job ref: 624-04-2017-FT)
- £15,015 per annum
- Full time
- Closing date:
- 15 May 2017
- Port Talbot
Support worker job description
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a support worker and join our close knit team in Port Talbot(Wales), providing an essential service to people with learning disabilities. Supporting people with a wide variety of everyday tasks, you will enable them to live as independently as possible in a safe and encouraging environment. We provide full training for all of our staff and will help you gain new qualifications through a programme of nationally recognised care courses.
Self-motivated and resilient, you will have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity. You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team. Some physical work will be required.
A full valid UK manual driving licence is required.
This post is open to MALES only. For this post being a MALE is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with Schedule 9(1) of the Equality Act.
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or fill in our application form now!
Please complete the form as fully as possible, remembering to:
- Provide details of your education and training
- List your full employment history, explaining any gaps
- Provide contact details including address, phone, fax and email if possible
- Specify the month as well as the year when required
- Answer all of the Criminal Records Disclosure questions
- Attach any additional sheets or information. If you have any questions about the role, experience problems with the forms or are using a screen reader which cannot access the forms, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 020 8343 5547.
- You can also apply by post to the HR Department using the address below.