Deputy Manager (Driver Essential) 816-11-2017-FT
- £19,730 per annum (pro rata)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 15 December 2017
- Hertfordshire (England)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit team in South Hertfordshire (England), providing an essential service to people with learning disabilities. You will manage and lead teams to provide support that enables the people we support to achieve the outcomes of their individual Person Centered Plans and the aims and objectives of the service.
Good experience of working at a supervisory level in a care/support setting within the last 3 years. To have a level 3 Social Care qualification in line with the organisation’s Strategic Aims or a willingness to complete the qualification within a designated time frame.
A full valid UK manual driving licence is required
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or fill in our application form now!
Please complete the form as fully as possible, remembering to:
- Provide details of your education and training
- List your full employment history, explaining any gaps
- Provide contact details including address, phone, fax and email if possible
- Specify the month as well as the year when required
- Answer all of the Criminal Records Disclosure questions
- Attach any additional sheets or information. If you have any questions about the role, experience problems with the forms or are using a screen reader which cannot access the forms, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 020 8343 5547.