As a result of the current pandemic Creative Learning developed online Zoom sessions in April 2020 to ensure that we could remain open and able to offer services to the people we support. When we were able again offer face to face opportunities, we continued with the Zoom sessions to support people who were unable or preferred not to attend in person.
This has enabled us to be very responsive to new lockdowns and we can move fully to online provision as required.
Our Zoom sessions have been very successful, and we continue to improve and add to the sessions on offer via this platform. It can be applied to a range of funding (including Adult & Community Learning courses) as well as individual requirements.
What you can expect if you join an online session or your face to face session is transferred to our online learning platform:
- The online programmes are designed to follow our normal face to face sessions as nearly as possible.
- The sessions run for 1 hour at a time, and each activity offered has at least 3 sessions available each week. People can attend one or more of the sessions as suits them.
- You will receive support with accessing the online learning and support, even for those with no or limited experience using computers or the internet.
- Tablets with internet access are available for loan for those who do not have computer or internet access already.
- Activity packs are delivered to your door to provide materials for completing the practical activities during the sessions and to continue and extend the activities once the Zoom session has ended.
- Regular 1-1 sessions via telephone to check learning and well-being by our experienced facilitators
If you are interested in joining one of our online sessions, please contact us on 01531 670802 or by emailing email@example.com