2 x Waking Night Support (20 hours)
A highly rewarding and varied role as a Waking Night Support has arisen at our service in Church Lane- South Hertfordshire (England). As a part of this close knit team you will be providing an essential service to people with learning disabilities. Supporting people with a wide variety of everyday tasks, you will enable them to live as independently as possible in a safe and encouraging environment. We provide full training for all of our staff and will help you gain new qualifications through a full programme of nationally recognised care courses.
Because of the nature of our work we are incredibly thorough with our application process to ensure we are constantly safe guarding the wellbeing of the individuals we support. So to help you complete our online application form as quickly and easily as possible, we suggest that you have the following information to hand before you start.
- Your full home address and contact details.
- Your complete employment history, with full start and end dates of all jobs.
- Address and contact details for all previous employers, for reference purposes if needed.
- Full dates for any periods you have been claiming state benefits.
- Full dates for any periods of full-time further education you have done since leaving school.
- Full contact details for at least one personal referee
(we require references for the last two years and also for any care jobs you have done before that)
Please ensure that you fill all sections of the application form in full, or add ‘none’ or N/A where appropriate. All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of references and an Enhanced Disclosure & barring Service Disclosure, which are satisfactory to Walsingham Support. If you require any help filling out this application form please contact HR@walsingham.com and we will be happy to help.