Registered Care Manager
Church Lane & Aldenham Road
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make a real difference to the delivery of person-centered services to people with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
As a Registered Care Manager, you will provide leadership to manage and develop Walsingham Support’s residential care services. You will manage the development strategy under the direction of the Head of O&D and Director O&D. You will carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of Walsingham Support’s vision, mission, ethos and values. You will be responsible within your service to ensure that all care & support is offered in a person-centred manner and the people supported are at the heart of all choices and decisions made. You will be the Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registered Manager for a residential care service, or several residential care services in a local area.
• Be an inspirational coach who has a person-centred approach, putting the ambition of the individuals we support at the heart of all that we do.
• Have a strong track record for the highest quality standards of operational delivery through a team within your identified service.
• Have proven experience of CQC/CIW regulations (or similar), governance, risk and supporting individuals’ financial management, with a mind-set of continuous improvement.
• You are at your best in an environment of collaboration, contribute to organisational wide projects and demonstrate ability to influence at all levels.
• Flexibility is a must within Walsingham Support to ensure services run smoothly.
• Adhere to all government requirements around mandatory vaccinations.
Closing Date: 7th June 2023
Interview Date: TBC